Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Season 1 is the first season of 100 Things to Do Before High School. Once the pilot was filmed in March 2014, Nickelodeon picked it up for a series with an order of 26 episodes for the first season. Filming for the season began in October 2014 and wrapped up seven months later in May 2015. After the pilot aired on November 11, 2014, the series began airing on June 6, 2015 on Nickelodeon and concluded February 27, 2016.
With the sudden realization that hard work and teenage drama await after eighth grade, CJ Martin is on a mission to make her last years of middle school epic! She and her lifelong best friends, Fenwick and Crispo, use an ever-expanding list of challenges to take chances and make memories before high school.
|Cast member||Character||First Appearance||Last Appearance||Episodes credited|
|Isabela Moner||CJ Martin||100 Things to Do Before High School||Get Your Heart Pre-Broken Thing!||25|
|Jaheem King Toombs||Fenwick Frazier||100 Things to Do Before High School||Get Your Heart Pre-Broken Thing!||25|
|Owen Joyner||Crispo Powers||100 Things to Do Before High School||Get Your Heart Pre-Broken Thing!||25|
|Jack De Sena||Jack Roberts||100 Things to Do Before High School||Get Your Heart Pre-Broken Thing!||25|
Special Guest Cast
- Louie Vito
- Neil deGrasse Tyson
|Series #||Season #||Episode title||Director||Writer(s)||Original air date||Prod. code|
|1||1||"100 Things to Do Before High School"||Jonathan Judge||Scott Fellows||November 11, 2014||101-102|
|2||2||"Start a Garage Band Thing!"||Carlos González||Julie Brown||May 30, 2015||105|
|3||3||"Run with the Bears Thing!"||Savage Steve Holland||Keith Wagner||June 6, 2015||106|
|4||4||"Say Yes to Everything for a Day Thing!"||Savage Steve Holland||Nathan Knetchel||June 13, 2015||104|
|5||5||"Be a Fairy Godmother Thing!"||Savage Steve Holland||Mark Fellows||June 20, 2015||107|
|6||6||"Stay Up All Night Thing!"||Jonathan Judge||Lazar Saric||June 27, 2015||108|
|7||7||"Adopt a Flour Baby Thing!"||Savage Steve Holland||Scott Fellows||July 11, 2015||109|
|8||8||"Change Your Look and See What Happens Thing!"||Melissa Kosar||Katie Mattila||July 18, 2015||110|
|9||9||"Find Your Super Power Thing!"||Jonathan Judge||Scott Fellows||July 15, 2015||103|
|10||10||"Scavenger Hunt Thing!"||Jonathan Judge||Julie Brown||September 19, 2015||111|
|11||11||"Make a New Friend Thing!"||Savage Steve Holland||Nathan Knetchel||September 26, 2015||112|
|12||12||"Be a Mad Scientist Thing!"||Julian Petrillo||Keith Wagner||October 3, 2015||113|
|13||13||"Join a Club Thing!"||Jonathan Judge||Mark Fellows||October 10, 2015||115|
|14||14||"Have the Best Halloween Ever Thing!"||Julian Petrillo||Lazar Saric & Keith Wagner||October 24, 2015||125|
|15||15||"Get the Most Out of a Sick Day Thing!"||Savage Steve Holland||Scott Fellows||November 7, 2015||117|
|16||16||"Sit at a Different Lunch Table Thing!"||Savage Steve Holland||Lazar Saric||November 14, 2015||116|
|17||17||"Survive the Virus Attack Trapped in the Last Home Base Station on Earth Thing!"||Jonathan Judge||Mark Fellows||November 21, 2015||121|
|18||18||"Run for Office Thing!"||Savage Steve Holland||Keith Wagner||January 9, 2016||119|
|19||19||"Always Tell the Truth (But Not Always) Thing!"||Joe Menendez||Lazar Saric||January 16, 2016||124|
|20||20||"Become a Millionaire and Give It All Away Thing!"||Savage Steve Holland||Sona Panos||January 23, 2016||122|
|21||21||"Leave Your Mark Thing!"||Julian Petrillo||Lazar Saric||January 30, 2016||118|
|22||22||"Meet Your Idol Thing!"||Melissa Kosar||Scott Fellows||February 6, 2016||123|
|23||23||"Master a Thing Thing!"||Stewart Schill||Nathan Knetchel||February 13, 2016||120|
|24||24||"Raise Your Hand Thing!"||Jonathan Judge||Scott Fellows||February 20, 2016||126|
|25||25||"Get Your Heart Pre-Broken Thing!"||Savage Steve Holland||Scott Fellows||February 27, 2016||114|
- Since the series premiere was a one hour special, there will only be 25 episodes despite the 26-episode order.
- Besides the pilot, every episode's title ends in "Thing!"
- CJ has held up her phone to the camera in every episode except the pilot and "Say Yes to Everything for a Day Thing!"
- In "Meet Your Idol Thing!," Fenwick and Crispo hold up their phones as well.
- Daran Norris is credited for "Find Your Super Power Thing!" and Raajeev Aggerwhil is credited for "Say Yes to Everything for a Day Thing!" though they never made an appearance in the respective episodes.
- Garrett Clayton guest-starred as Crispo's brother.
- CJ and Mindy joined forces and worked together in this season.
- In an interview, Isabela stated that the season finale leaves off on an emotional cliffhanger. It has romance, drama, and she jokes that it will make one "emotionally unstable." She said it made her sad.
- Anthony De La Torre makes an appearance in the end of the season. He portrays Anthony Del Rey, the singer in Pop Tiger magazines and whom CJ and Zelphaba both have crushes on.