Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dahlia White is an actress. She portrays Scout McKluski in the 100 Things to Do Before High School series.
White began acting at age five. She soon began participating in productions with Random Farms Kids Theater.
She received training through the summer Groundlings/Nickelodeon talent development program.
- A white Dahlia is a type of flower.
- She has two dogs, one of which is a mixed breed dog named Brownie.
- She was shy when she started in theatre.
- She was nominated for a Metropolitan Theater Award for Outstanding Child Actor, in 2014 for her performance in a production as Jane Banks, in Mary Poppins.
- She can play the trumpet.
- Her performance skills include improvisation, dancing, comedy, and singing.
- She was in a production of Bye Bye Birdie as Kim MacAfee.
|| To view the Dahlia White gallery, click here.
- ↑ I may or may not be turning 12 today Posted to Instagram on June 6, 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Dahlia White began her acting career when she was just five years old. She fell in love with theater and went on to appear in several theatrical productions with Random Farms Kids Theater in Westchester County, NY. On the advice of one of her directors, she auditioned for a talent showcase and subsequently signed with her theatrical agent, David Doan. Dahlia booked her first acting job playing Lindy Bean on Nickelodeon's web series, Hall Stars. Later, Dahlia was invited by Nickelodeon casting to take part in their talent development program at the Groundlings Theater in Los Angeles, California. While there, she received invaluable training from Patrick Bristow in improvisation and sketch comedy. Soon after, Dahlia was cast as Scout McCluski on Nickelodeon's 100 Things to Do Before High School. Later, Dahlia was cast as Tal Epstein, the niece of Billy Eichner, on Hulu's Difficult People. In addition, Dahlia will also appear in Amazon's new series, Red Oaks, as Lindsey. Biography on IMDb Retrieved on January 7, 2016.
- ↑ Couldn't ask for a better doggie duo
- ↑ I know this is a bit late but I would like to proudly announce that we have had a new addition to our family over this past weekend. His name is brownie and he is a mix of a bunch of breeds. We love him a lot and we hope he is the perfect fit Posted to Instagram on May 28, 2015.
- ↑ Random Farms Kids' Theater Celebrates Its 20th Anniversary
- ↑ #tb to when I sang my little heart out as Kim mcafee